PLC or programmable logic controllers are logic controllers that make use of logic to automate various processes. Nevonprojects constantly researches and brings you plc based projects for industrial automation as well as other monitoring and control processes. PLC automation projects have application in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, packing, cleaning, transportation and more.
Industrial automation is the use of computers and robots to control industrial processes, like manufacturing, without significant human intervention. This course provides an overview of the topic, designed to help anyone hoping to enter the field in a role such as electrical or mechanical engineer, automation technician, or design manager.
A summary of what will be covered:
• Basic Electrical Concepts
• Basic Electrical Components and how they operate
• Traditional motor driving control circuits
• Modern motor driving equipment
• Protection components and how to choose them
• Wiring and cable sizing
• Sensors and their utilization in real projects
• Electrical Panel Troubleshooting
• Schematics drawing and design
• PLC programming using Ladder Logic
• PLC programming using Structured Text
• PLC programming using Functional Block Diagram
• PLC programming using continues flow chart
• Human User Interface design and Animation
• Two A to Z compilation projects
• Web/Phone based Visualization
• No prior knowledge is required. However , any basic knowledge in programming and circuits is helpful but not a must.